Take the Plunge
For some of us, volunteering is a lot like working out. We do it, but not enough. Volunteering has a lot of great benefits. The biggest benefit though, might not be about what we get, but what we give others.
Would you take a few moments to keep reading and see what God speaks to your heart about helping out at this year’s Aglow Global Conference.
Help Others While Helping Yourself
- The benefits of being a volunteer are huge! Here are a few:
- Volunteering gives you the opportunity to…
- Play a critical role as part of one of the most important Aglow events ever (our Jubilee Year Anniversary!)
- Give back to your community
- See what goes on behind the scenes at conference
- Gain new experiences, new skills
- Make new friends; expand your network
- Bless others!
Fill the Committees
We still need helpers on a number of committees. No prior experience is required. Training and detailed information will be provided. All that is needed is your enthusiasm and desire to give of your time and talent. Volunteer opportunities are still available in the following areas:
- Airport greeters
- CSI (Interpreters’ Hostesses)
- Flag parade preparation
- Gifts to the City donations
- Info-Lost & Found
- International Hospitality
Take the plunge and sign up to serve on a committee today. Go to, 2017 Conference Volunteers.
Thank you in advance for your servant’s heart!